ScrunchiScallop Die - In Stock
Die has 2 sizes on:
Bigger Bow Measures: widest part at the bottom of tails 4.5"
Small Bow Measures: widest part at the bottom of tails 3"
Due to its BLOCK shape you need to push a bit harder to feed it through machine but it depends on material you use of course . You also can get a thinner plates to make use easier .
Before you purchase , Please message me if you have any questions if you are not sure about it or want more clarity.
YOU ARE STRONGLY advised to read our terms and conditions before you buy!
You MUST NOT post pictures of instructions and pictures of die and flat shape on the Social Media!"
You are NOT permitted to
• Share, copy, resell, distribute this shape in its original digital format as you receive it or altered in anyway
• Alter, reproduce, modify, or create derivative works from this shape for the purpose of resale or distribution in any format.
• Upload to any file sharing websites/Facebook groups for any reason
• You cannot sell this shape as pre-cut kits, only sell as assembled bows to your customers
MUST NOT BE USED FOR MASS PRODUCTION WHATSOEVER!
Please note: wooden dies are going through extensive procedure. They may be a few scratches or chips but it never affects the full working order of the die!
SAFETY for STEEL RULE DIES
1. Please store the dies safely away at all times when not using them!
2. Please DO NOT TOUCH the blade at any time
3. By purchasing the die you agree that the DIES MUST NOT be used by children and you must keep dies always in the safe place! It is your own responsibility if you let your child to use and franchi.a.pipo is not responsible for any accident or death caused!!
Product Care for STEEL RULE DIE
1. Our dies are custom made for Sizzix Big Shot machines. It is your own responsibility if you decide to use other brand die machines. Franchi.a.pipo will not be responsible for the damage to the die.
2. Never leave the die sandwiched in the Big shot once you have finished using it as it will damage or break the die!
3. It is your own responsibility to look after your die correctly !
4. Please make sure you DO NOT forcefully push the die through the machine as it may damage the die!!!!
5. When using thicker fabric you are advised to source thinner cutting pads as it may damage the die and franchi.a.pipo will NOT hold responsibility for the damage!!!
Copyright 2017-20 held by Maria Radvansky for franchi.a.pipo
This shape and fully assembled bow are registered through the UK with Government Intellectual Property Design Office!
L I K E U S
Please 'LIKE' us on Facebook ~ Facebook.com/franchi.a.pipo
Follow us on Instagram ~ @franchi.a.pipo